Discussions under Project Management Forum

Clr Assembly must have main file specified.

first post: codeplexraz wrote: I have downloaded the ASSP_2012_v1_4_2.zip file. Extracted the file...

latest post: furmangg wrote: Try the ASSP_2012_v1_4_2.xmla download. That avoids the issue of ha...

DrillTrhough on calculated members

first post: danilok wrote: Hi I've tried to use the ASSP.GetDefaultDrillthroughMDX but it does...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: Drillthrough commands in SSAS 2014 or earlier only work on a single...

Intall project on Tabular

first post: jakelyn_151 wrote: Hi, How do I install this project on a Tabular instance? Thanks.

latest post: dgosbell wrote: You can't. Microsoft has not added support for adding assemblies to...

assp.dll is not working with SSAS 2014 CU4

first post: Silna wrote: Hi All, CALL ASSP.discoverXmlMetaData("\Database")" is not worki...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: OK, so this has been confirmed as a Microsoft bug. If you are runn...

answered by: dgosbell wrote: OK, so this has been confirmed as a Microsoft bug. If you are runn...

SQLQuery problems - error: "function does not exist"

first post: kmh030 wrote: Hi,I'm using SQL2008 AS and DB, downloaded and registered the corre...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: @hnnmulu - see my answer to your identical question here https://as...

answered by: furmangg wrote: Sorry for the slow reply. Note in the ASSP project, the SQLQuery as...

To Store Drillthrough result into SQL table or CSV file

first post: chirag_parikh01 wrote: Hi there, Is it possible to store drill through result into SQL ta...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: This should be possible, you'd have to deploy such a procedure with...

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

first post: Brian_Welch wrote: Hope this saves someone else some time. This was on a clustered in...

v1.3.7 release

first post: berusaci wrote: I'm quite anxious about v1.3.7 when can I expect it to be out?

latest post: Brian_Welch wrote: Any update on this?

SSAS Cube Calculated Measure "Sum" does not work

first post: RamzyEbeid wrote: Dear all I am working with SQL Server 2012 SSAS. I build my Cube ev...

latest post: RamzyEbeid wrote: i already did and no one it replying to me http://social.msdn.mic...

Error after reboot

first post: zwag20 wrote: I have an ssis package that runs CALL ASSP.discoverXmlMetaData("\Da...

latest post: zwag20 wrote: Much appreciated! This makes sense thanks for explaining that. I a...