Discussions under User Forum

Sql server 2016 ?

first post: mivar wrote: Tried registrering the dll on 2016 but i get error. Doesnt the 2014...

latest post: mivar wrote: Now i know more ASSP.GetCustomDrillthroughMDX( "[UMF Provisions].[...

Cannot use ASSP procedure when AS is clustered

first post: therceg wrote: I have two node Windows server failover cluster. On first node I ru...

latest post: furmangg wrote: This is a shot in the dark. Can you make sure that the SQL Browser ...

Mulitple Measures Select in ASSP.CurrentCellAttributes

first post: codeplexraz wrote: I am thinking if there is possibility of adding Multiple Measures...

Custom Drillthrough with a multiselect

first post: filippovdenis wrote: Hi, everyone It was mentioned Excel 2016 allows drillthrough actio...

Cross assembly or cross domain calls not supported

first post: igorshekhounov wrote: Hello Greg! What's changed since publications of "Cross assembly ...

latest post: igorshekhounov wrote: No, the problem is not resolved.

Do a Distinct Select with Drillthrough

first post: dhjones wrote: Hi All, Love this set of procedures, have used them for a while. ...

latest post: furmangg wrote: Dhjones thanks for the post. Codeplexraz I replied to your other ...

Clr Assembly must have main file specified.

first post: codeplexraz wrote: I have downloaded the ASSP_2012_v1_4_2.zip file. Extracted the file...

latest post: furmangg wrote: Try the ASSP_2012_v1_4_2.xmla download. That avoids the issue of ha...

"Clr Assembly must have main file specified" on a clear install of SSAS 2014 with 1.4.0/1.4.2

first post: Utwig wrote: Hello, I think something went broken for SSAS 2014 version in ASS...

latest post: jurasea wrote: Is it .Net Framework 4 ? if not then there's MS KB about this error...

DrillTrhough on calculated members

first post: danilok wrote: Hi I've tried to use the ASSP.GetDefaultDrillthroughMDX but it does...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: Drillthrough commands in SSAS 2014 or earlier only work on a single...

GetCustomDrillthroughMDX, Error - Truncated MDX query

first post: mstenport wrote: I got the 1.3.9 version, but it applies to earlier version aswell. ...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: Did you see a change in the emitted MDX when you added the true par...