This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

dimension security and drilltrough

Jan 17 at 3:15 PM
This is probably a question related to SSAS in general then to the the ASSP drillthrough functionality.

I am using dimensional security (a MDX script that uses the username() function for the allowed member set) and it seems like drilltrough overrides the security model.

I have added a post about it here as well: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41613619/ssas-dimensional-security-and-drillthrough

I appriciate any input
Jan 18 at 9:29 AM
efter investingating this further it urned out to be related to the ASSp functionality (the out of the box drillthrough action works fine)
Jan 20 at 6:37 AM
Oh! What impersonation settings do you have on ASSP when you installed it and what ASSP command are you using?
Jan 23 at 8:30 AM
Edited Jan 23 at 12:54 PM
I am using ExecuteDrillthroughAndFixColumns and GetCustomDrillthroughMDX

Impersinationinfo = Default

I changed to user credentials of current user resulting in the following error message when executing the drillthrough

execution of the managed stored procedure ExecuteDrillthroughAndFixColumns failed with the following error. Exception has been thrown by the target of an innovation